Se podes olhar, vê! Se podes ver, repara! José Saramago, "Ensaio sobre a cegueira"

sexta-feira, 20 de maio de 2011

De música...

" Here I am alone this empty room
No sunny … in here
Hear the … conversation, of the neighbor, through the wall
A strangle light fades out the window
I can't help myself, I'm in love with this constellation


The city shimmers, our life alone heart
And all the glitters may be gone
And the sun walks in the sky light,
When it's precious, when it starts
Raining in and slowly follow heart
Follow heart,
Like a … stranger, …
…return the … my little safety …and we
Here I am alone this empty room
No sunny … in here
I'll be making conversation, in this …
A strangle light fades out the window
I can't help myself, I'm in love with this constellation."
Moby - "The low hum"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário